In order to apply, candidates in the process of studying must have obtained the baccalaureate or an equivalent diploma as well as the validation of two years of higher education, whatever the field, i.e. 120 ECTS minimum.
Candidates must have validated two years of higher education, at the date of their registration for the exams. These two years may have been validated in the same program or in two different programs.
Exceptional case :
Candidates registered in a two-year diploma course (BTS, DUT, DEUST, BTMS, BM, DMA) may register for the examination during their studies, provided that the diploma is validated by September 1st of the current year.
The candidate may apply for the year higher than the one in which he/she is currently enrolled, subject to validation before the start of the 2022-2023 school year.
The year of admission will be determined by the jury on the basis of the artistic file.
The choice of the year of study on the OASIS platform is a wish addressed to the jury according to the candidate's level of study. The jury is sovereign as to the candidate's year of assignment.
Credits will be recognized in the following cases if they have been obtained
In France as part of a course of study:
- Either in a public institution of higher learning
- Or in a private higher education institution, provided that this institution has been recognized by the State (approval number to be attached to your file) or that the course of study followed by the candidate in this institution is sanctioned by a title registered in the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP)
- Or in a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area, the Swiss Confederation, Monaco or Andorra.
Diplomas and credits obtained outside the European Higher Education Area will be checked for comparability with French diplomas and European credits.
Documents written in a language other than French must be accompanied by an official certified translation into French.
Applicants who do not meet these criteria may include a request for a waiver in their application, provided that they can prove at least 24 months of qualified professional experience. The request must be sent before January 31, 2023 by mail.
Applicants must pre-register on the OASIS platform between January 18, 2023 and January 31, 2023 5:00 pm, French time.
The application consists of the following documents:
- An identity document (identity card or passport)
- A copy of the baccalaureate or equivalent
- A certificate of successful completion of 2 years of higher education (120 ECTS), or a certificate of enrolment in the 3rd year of a bachelor's degree or a certificate of enrolment in the 2nd year of the 2-year degree programs mentioned above
- For applicants with a scholarship: final notification of scholarship 2022-2023
For candidates who do not meet the application requirements, a CV and a request for exemption (attesting to more than 24 months of professional experience)
It is not possible to apply for several levels of admission simultaneously. Similarly, it is not possible to apply during the course of studies and in the 1st year.
Only candidates whose administrative file is admissible will be able to submit their artistic file. Please note that the payment of the registration fee is imperative before January 31, 2023 in the evening.
From February 20 to 24, 2023: submission of the artistic file on the OASIS platform
The artistic file is in PDF format only and is composed of a single document (maximum size 20 Mb). The candidate can add one or two video files in MP4 format if he/she wishes (playback time limited to 2 minutes)
- Tuesday, April 4: eligibility results sent individually by email
- From May 2 to 5: on-site interviews with the jury for eligible candidates (by invitation)
- Thursday, June 1 from 5:00 pm: admission results online on bap.dev4omis.com
For any questions, please consult the FAQ or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Specific arrangements for candidates living outside of Metropolitan France:
Interviews for candidates residing outside of Metropolitan France will be conducted by videoconference. Please be sure to include proof of residence or schooling abroad with your application. No later requests will be taken into account.
If you have any questions, please consult the FAQ or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org